Between sandy beaches, lush tropical forests and stunning landscapes and wildlife, Jumpstreet Tours provides educational trips to Costa Rica that you and your students will adore. The two minutes it will take to fill out this free request form could mean memories that will last a lifetime.
- Poas Volcano National Park, home to still-active volcanoes (!!) in Heredia
- Coffee plantation tours to learn how the world-conquering bean has shaped Costa Rica’s culture
- Chocolate workshops! A local guide will reveal the secrets of transforming cocoa into chocolate before a delicious taste-test
- Accommodations that you’ll never forget, from beachfront hotels to luxury tent complexes that bring the comfort and safety of a hotel room to the adventure of tropical camping
- Epic river rafting down the Sarapiqui River, a thrilling ride showcasing Mother Nature's very best
- World-famous zip-lining over the cloud forest of Monteverde
- Guided night walks to discover the country’s vast network of nocturnal creatures
- Arenal National Park, where the naturallyheated Baldi Thermal Baths will melt the world away
- Tilaran Mountains & Rio Tarcoleshome to over 400 plant and animal species. Keep your eyes peeled for the biggest crocodile in Costa Rica!
- Manual Antonio Park,host to monkeys, sloths, and some of the most beautiful protected beaches in the world
I cannot tell you enough how happy we all were with our tour and I would highly recommend Jumpstreet to anyone! They are the masters of teen touring!!
- Becky Krevitz, Parent Organizer, PA